She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Gift.

If I were Katie Holmes, and carrying now super-creepy Tom Cruise’s scientology-freak love child, I’d be pretty disappointed in my recent birthday gift. The National Enquirer, yet another source for dependable news, claims that Tom gifted his pregnant-fiancée with a collection of movies he’s starred in, on DVD, to celebrate her turning 27. And, to make those DVDs even more special then they already were, Tom included a special hand-written note to Katie on each one. The inspiration for this horrific gift idea? Tom apparently read that now-legendary magazine story where Katie said she’d dreamed of marrying him after seeing him on-screen when she was younger. Which, I might also add, was before he went crazy. Wonder if Katie’s collection included his finer films, like Cocktail or Losin’ It?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home