She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Miss Independent.

Kelly Clarkson appears ready to Breakaway from her American Idol roots (I'm so punny!). Various sources report that she has refused to sign the required release documentation that would allow her tunes to be sung by contestants auditioning on the reality show. While Simon Cowell claims this is a insult to the fans who voted her to the top, it’s more than okay with me. I can’t seem to turn the radio on these days without being forced to hear that annoying Because of You ballad. Because of You, I can't stand that song. Because of You, they produced From Justin to Kelly. Because of You, third-place finisher Nikki McKibbin keeps popping up on various reality show programming.

Because of You, I am afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home