She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yup, she’s still tired of rumors starting.

Despite the widespread publicity that February’s Vanity Fair article won her, Lindsay Lohan is denying published reports that she is/was suffering from bulimia. In a statement somehow obtained by Teen People, (clearly the publication to turn to when you want to get immediate media attention), Lindsay says, “ The words that I gave to the writer for Vanity Fair were misused and misconstrued, and I'm appalled with the way it was done. Aside from [the writer's] lies and changing of my words, I am blessed to have this job and wonderful family that I do." Really? I find it hard to believe someone could “misconstrue” her description of being bulimic, given the symptoms that led to her stay in the hospital and her frighteningly hollow appearance that followed for months after. But perhaps some of that was really due to the drug use, mentioned in the Vanity Fair story, and something that Lindsay suspiciously does not deny in her statement. Just more people writing, saying what they want about her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home