She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Sadie, Sadie, returning lady.

If reports by the UPI News Service are correct, it doesn’t sound like The OC’s Ryan will be mourning the loss of Marissa for too long. Nikki Reed, who played cousin mourning, jewelry making Sadie Campbell for several episodes this past season, is rumored to be returning next year.

"I can't tell you. They told me I can't tell you," Nikki said in an interview earlier this week. "I think its implication enough."

Sadie was last seen dumping Ryan, as she didn’t want to play second fiddle to his upcoming college experience at Berkeley. Or put a damper on the writers’ inevitable attempt to try and reconcile him with Marissa before she would meet her maker (and probably deceased stalker Johnny in the afterlife) a few episodes later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home