She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Panto-whine.

International icon David Hasselhoff is reportedly furious with Simon Cowell for luring him into participating in Simon’s newest venture, America’s Got Talent, according to www.contactmusic.com. The reason why? The Hoff, who in the past has himself been known to pass off questionable content for legitimate entertainment (Um, Baywatch? Or how about his entire career as a singer in Germany?), feels that the show, and its format, aren’t up to his high artistic standards.

"This is not my cup of tea. I signed on for one season, and Simon Cowell conned me into it. It's like The Gong Show. I'm trying to get on a sitcom or maybe even my own show, Travels with the Hoff," he said in an interview with Newsweek Magazine.

Prior to joining America’s Got Talent, David had been slated to play Captain Hook in a pantomime performance debuting at the end of the year in London, a role he was forced to give up due to scheduling conflicts. If you consider having to turn down a role as a mime something you struggle with giving up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home