She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fez-zy memories.

Sweet as Candy Mandy Moore is refuting reports that slimy That 70s Show star Wilmer Valderamma took her virginity, says www.contactmusic.com. Wilmer bragged of the conquest, as well as others involving Lindsay Lohan and Jennifer Love Hewitt (albeit not at the same time), during an appearance on Howard Stern’s radio show last month. And while Mandy has avoided addressing Wilmer’s assertion over the last few weeks, she is speaking up now, saying that Wilmer’s tale is, "utterly tacky, not even true, and it hurt my feelings because I like him."

And she’s not the only one. Jennifer Love Hewitt also scoffs at what Wilmer reported happened between the two of them, claiming, "I was told that we had all these very steamy encounters and I was like, 'Really! Well, I would have loved to have been there!'" Perhaps it’s something the Ghost Whisperer can fill her in on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home