She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mama said, Mama said.

Dina Lohan has decided it’s time for her to share something with the public other than her embarrassing marriage and awe at daughter Lindsay’s weight loss/rumored experimental drug use – she’s writing a book of instruction and guidance for other show biz parents, says the Star Magazine.

"I get so much mail each week from people asking me for advice. They ask me how I did it, they ask me how to find a good agent. I get hundreds of questions each week, so I just figured, instead of answering every question, I'll put it in a book and help people," Dina says in an interview with the tabloid.

Just what I’m sure every mother needs – advice from a woman widely considered as just a big a partier as her daughter, in the midst of a horrifically scandalous divorce and the subject of a lawsuit brought on by producers for whom she recruited to help make her daughter a star. How could anyone possibly go wrong following the recommendations of a momager with such a sparkling track record?

"It's basically how to manage and how this all happened. It's about avoiding pitfalls. It's really to help other people. I learned something and I want to share it. And people want to know."

And she’s doing a great job at that "managing" part. Wasn’t it just last week that Lindsay made an appearance on the Today show looking bedraggled and hung over while doing press for Just My Luck? Which, coincidentally enough, took place after a misstep from the shower supposedly caused her to slip and fracture her foot. And that injury, combined with all the dehydration from her underage drinking, must really be putting a damper on how quickly she can chase after rumored, older beaus Stavros Niarchos and Jamie Burke. Thank goodness Lindsay has her mother Dina as a model when it comes to handling these sticky situations.

There is no friendship, nor is there a potion, that is as strong as a mother's love & devotion. Or so Dina probably thinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home