She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

A little Laguna.

MTV News reports in the March issue of Teen People, Laguna Beach star Kristin Cavallari confesses that she’s tried cocaine. She tells the magazine, “"It was fun for, like, 20 minutes, but the next day, I just didn't feel good about myself. It's a dirty drug. I find people who do coke to be very shady, that they're doing it makes them lie about things. I wouldn't want to date someone who's into it." Shady? Really? Some might say that it calls into question at what point Kristin actually tried the drug, given her own arguably shady behavior on several LB episodes. Kristin now reportedly steers clear of such instances and influences and is dating star of cancelled reality series failure The Princes of Malibu Brody Jenner.

You can find out how much you’re like Kristin on the Teen People website (
www.teenpeople.com) by taking the “How Laguna Beach Are You?” quiz (I’m, surprisingly, only a little Laguna). The quiz does not, however, gage your shadiness factor when it comes to past experiences with cocaine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home