She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Write on.

Think that the gift of song is the only talent season two Laguna Beach’s Alex M. plans to share with the world? Think again. On her myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/alexmmusic), where the biggest news for the last year has been that her album will drop on September 26, Alex M. reveals that she’s spent the month of August as a guest blogger for CosmoGirl! Magazine. You can read Alex M.’s column by checking out CosmoGirl!’s Celeb Blog page at http://www.cosmogirl.com/entertainment/0,,9gtq6j7s,00.html.

So what important insight does Alex M. have to share with us? Aside from the fact she’s another pseudo-celebrity that doesn’t seem to value a quick Spellcheck, nor understand the importance on punctuation, here are a few samples of her deep thoughts:

"Yes, Wednesday night was the Premier of Laguna Beach season 3…Every one always asks me if I know any of the new girls and are they really that catty, I know a few of them but I am not really close to any of them. You may have seen Cami ask me if she could go to prom with Jason on season 2. She is the gossip queen of Laguna, if you need to know anything about anyone she is the person to ask."

"Sooo I just got finished with my performance at the pro volleyball tournament in Manhattan ...it was sooo much fun but soo hott!!!....we were all dying but the cute boys that were there definitely made up for it...it was also soo funny cause Alex and I didn't know I was gonna be performing on the sand and we were dressed in high heels!"

"Well now on to a completely different subject- I am going in to record a new hott dance track tomorrow ....it samples David Bowies Let’s Dance song, which is AMAZING....and on top of it I just found out I'm going to have a special feature on it ....I actually started crying when I found out. haha...but anyways hopefully next week I will be able to tell u who it is.....ahhhhhhh! Omgosh! And other good news- my lil’ brother took my advice and actually for the first time put in and wore his contacts to his water polo game and ended up wining his second game."

Too bad we couldn’t get some advice on that rumored hygiene problem that supposedly plagued her last summer…isn’t that what Cosmo is for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home