She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Art and soul.

The New York Daily News is reporting that Lindsay Lohan’s father, Michael, currently serving some time at the Collins Correctional Facility, has found a new career – editorial cartooning. Michael generously shared one of his latest drawings with the newspaper, one which illustrates his troubled relationship with this famous daughter and the ongoing battle he has for her affection with assorted characters including devil-horned attorneys, prison guards, the paparazzi and a woman dressed in Ugg boots (who may either be Lindsay’s mom or her publicist). The cartoon also depicts the Lord Almighty exclaiming, "Shame on you…Don't you know that some things are sacred!?!" (Like not using your daughter to draw attention to your new career as an artist?)

In addition to the cartoon, Michael also gave the Daily News an update on his new look on life and his plans to start a ministry when he’s released from the slammer. Highlights include:

On Lindsay: "Lindsay is a talented, loving, blessed and free-spirited person. I believe nothing I read about her unless I hear it from Lindsay herself. And she's always been honest with me."

On producer James Robinson, who recently challenged Lindsay’s professionalism on the set of Georgia Rule: "If Mr. Robinson wrote a letter to her, that is his right. He is a respectable man and I'm sure he felt it as his obligation. … But I do know how things get twisted and I'm sure there is an honest explanation."

On Kate Moss, rumored to have shared a night of pole-dancing with Lindsay: "While I don't think Kate is the best mentor based on reports, these reports could be twisted. To which, I hope and pray (as it appears) Kate has turned her life around as well."

On Harry Morton, Lindsay’s newest rumored boyfriend: "He appears private, respectable, and my friends in Vegas only have good things to say about him and his family."

On Brandon Davis, the oil heir caught on tape drunkenly branding Lindsay a "firecrotch": "All I can say is that I am happy that God gave me a new way of looking at, and pitying, people like Brandon. I pray for his soul!"

This time, from father to daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home