She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Face case.

Hell hath no fury that Shannen Doherty scorned.

As it seems the Star Magazine is about to find out. A report on
www.contactmusic.com claims that the former Beverly Hills, 90210 beyotch was reduced to tears when presented with a recent Star cover emblazoned with the headline "Extreme Makeover" on top of Shannen’s smile.

"I'm actually willing to go so far as to go sit down with whatever plastic surgeon they want to put in front of me who can inspect my face," Shannen told Barbara Walters during a co-hosting stint on The View earlier this week before explaining just how upset she got when she was shown the magazine in the midst of filming her new series, Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty. "Production got halted for about an hour and a half because I was sobbing uncontrollably."

But, in typical Shannen fashion, she managed to tame the tears long enough to warn the Star of what’s to come.

"I hired a litigator and I'm willing to put as much money behind a lawsuit as humanly possible, just to sort of teach them a lesson." A "just cause" if I ever heard of one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home