She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mike Malin mouths off.

Can’t wait a mere few hours more to learn the name of at least one of the contestants who might appear on the upcoming Big Brother All Stars? Reality TV Magazine (http://www.realitytvmagazine.com) suggests you should then check out www.mikeboogiemalin.com, the official web site for Mike "Boogie" Malin, where he’s posted the following message:

A message to my fans:

Hi,

This is Mike "Boogie" Malin. Thanks for visiting my official website. I am going to be on the CBS Big Brother Allstar show on Wednesday night, June 21, 2006.

I need you to go to
http://www.cbs.com and vote for me so that I can make your summer filled with Boogie Nights.

I love my fans and want you to send me an email and come and party with me at one of my hot night clubs when you are in town.

Look forward to entertaining you all summer.


Mike "Boogie" Malin

No word on whether or not Mike’s early reveal (assuming, of course, that he’s actually being truthful about his participation – after all, being a good liar is an advantageous skill on Big Brother) will anger CBS enough to disqualify him or Julie Chen enough to visually show an emotion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home