She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Hilary Duff comes clean.

Contrary to popular belief, 18-year-old Hilary Duff has not given up the good stuff to 27-year-old boyfriend Joel Madden. A report on www.contactmusic.com claims that the actress has vowed to remain a virgin until her wedding night. But that hasn’t stopped fans of both Lizzie McGuire and Good Charlotte from believing that her virtue is so yesterday.

"It's harder having a boyfriend who's older because people just assume. But (virginity) is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in," Hilary said.

And if you change your mind…well, that's the way it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home