She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm coming out, so you'd better get this party started.

Need something to do this Friday night? If you live in the Miami Beach area, you’re in luck.
Dan Renzi, of Real World Miami fame, has put out an open invitation to his birthday party on his personal blog (
http://danrenzi.typepad.com/stuff/2006/06/oh_my_gosh_what.html). In addition to posting the very pink invite, Dan also added this note:

You must come. It's going to be quite a riot. I will be bartending, which means the bar will be complete chaos and the drinks will be made totally incorrectly but will be filled with lots of liquor nonetheless. We have pink prizes to give away and everything.

And in lieu of making donations to charitable organizations, feel free to spend your money on presents, as I am actually accepting gifts myself. As long as they somehow fit into the "Pink" theme.

The party will be held at Madiba and include a drag show performance by Mizz Cori, The Lady Lvy and Tiffany. How jealous do you think Real World Boston cast member Genesis is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home