She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Knight Writer.

Smug David Hasselhoff, who continues to be the only one impressed by his career choices, and interested in what the next one will be, has announced plans to star in musical production he’s written for himself, about himself, says the SF Gate Daily Dish (http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7).

"I've already arranged and written it with the guys who did Chicago," he revealed to USA Today. "I love musical theater. That's what I started off to do when I was 7 and my first show was Peter Pan. I loved doing Jekyll & Hyde (a 2001 musical). I loved Billy Flynn (on stage) in London. I love the audience. I love the fun of a live show."

No word on when the David Hasselhoff Musical will start production. But I’ll be ready. Forever and always. I’m always here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home