She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Family.

Tori Spelling, down over the death of her father Aaron, but not out when it comes to seeking tasteless press coverage, is lashing out at her mother Candy. The reason? According to www.contactmusic.com, Tori learned of her father’s passing not from her mother, but from a condolence e-mail sent by a friend.

"I was told he could have had months to live. A friend of mine had seen a TV report and emailed me, 'I'm so sorry. I just heard your father died.' And I was just in total shock," Tori said in a story that will appear in US Weekly. "My first thought was, 'I can't believe my mother didn't call me!'"

Really? That’s your reaction to your father’s death? Aaron was 83 years old, had a history of oral cancer and, just a few days earlier, suffered a stroke. And somehow, it’s Candy’s fault that you didn’t think to maybe take a break from taunting your new husband’s ex-wife in Toronto, Canada long enough to stop by? Nice, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home