She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Baby Poo-poo zao.

Britney Spears is gearing up for another inevitable misstep, says a report on www.entertainmentwise.com. British tabloid the Sun claims that the singer is considering a career in fashion, specifically designing clothes for the little ones she loves so much.

"I’ve spent so much shopping for Sean I thought, ‘I could do that and have people paying me a fortune,’" Britney reportedly was overheard saying. And that’s a fortune she might need one of these days, considering husband Kevin Federline seems to be bleeding (her) cash, spending thousands on pricey watches and recording sessions for his still-pending-a-distributor album.

"She’s had a lot of time on her hands where it’s just her and Sean and she would doodle designs. She’s really creative and loves doing it," said a friend of the singer. "She’s designed a little punk rock outfit, a hip hop outfit and a sharp suit. They’re so cute!"

Shoes will probably be sold separately. Or, if Britney’s fashions are really modeled in her image, won’t be available at all.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous honest diaper reviews said...

I like the honest diapers a lot. For the price they are the best deal by far. You'd get 30 expensive diapers less for the same price!!! They don't leak, and my daugter has no rash like she had with the super cheap generic diapers. I think that you can't beat them as far as value for your money is concerned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home