She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Shannen mad about soNoTORIous gag.

Looks like newlywed Tori Spelling should not expect a belated wedding gift from former Beverly Hills, 90210 co-star and one-time pal Shannen Doherty if a report on www.contactmusic.com is true. The bad-attitude actress, known as much for her on-screen antics as those off, is feeling as betrayed as Brenda Walsh over some jokes Tori made at her expense on her VH1 series so NoTORIous. More specifically, these include one scene where Tori ducks behind a display at the Pleasure Chest, an erotic boutique in Los Angeles, to avoid running into fellow shopper Shannen and another where Tori recalls working on 90210 with Shannen years back, who, in Tori’s memory, appears as a dark, shadow-like figure who speaks as if she’s possessed. When word of these references reached Shannen, she wasn’t feeling quite so Charmed.

"(Spelling) sent me a tape of the pilot and a very, very, very small note asking me to do the show, promising that she would never say a bad word about me ever, and we used to be best friends, and still care about each other," Shannen said. "I was on a self-imposed hiatus. I needed time to myself and I said no. I don't know if it was something taken personally or maybe it was 'If we make fun of her, it will bring in the ratings and the publicity.' It did hurt." Not as much, though, as when Dylan dumped her for Kelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home