She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Nick Cannon: Wild ‘N Checked Out.

The New York Post Page Six reports that Nick Cannon, current host of MTV’s Wild ‘N Out sketch comedy show and previous star of family-friendly Nickelodeon’s All That, likes to make movies. And not just movies like Drumline, The Underclassman and the live action version of Garfield, but some that could be classified as a bit more, um, hard core.

"I used to have a house in the Hollywood Hills when I was 19 [and on Nickelodeon]. It was me and Kenan Thompson from Kenan and Kel. I know in my room I had the video cameras set up, and I don't know what happened to a lot of those tapes," Nick revealed in a recent interview with Complex Magazine. "We were throwing parties every day. I had to move out of L.A. because I was too wrapped up in that scene. It wasn't really about girls' feelings; it would just be like a contest to see how many chicks I could smash off."

What a charmer. Maybe Love Don’t Cost a Thing back then, but, depending who has those videos, it might now, Nick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home