She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Somebody always has to cry.

Lauren Conrad, who foolishly chose Jason Wahler over Paris in the first season finale of The Hills, has announced that she and her monosyllabic beau have broken up.

"Yes it is true, Jason and I are no longer together, but out of respect for his privacy, I am not going to discuss the details of the breakup," LC told Us Weekly Magazine (
http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/2006/08/08/us-exclusive-two-laguna-beach-breakups/). "Even though I am on a reality based show and I live much of my life in a fish bowl, I think anyone would understand that I need to keep some of my life private."

Right. That’s exactly why you participate in not one, but two seasons of Laguna Beach, then agree to star in your own spin-off, where the supporting cast members are few and far between. And while Lauren isn’t pointing fingers about who did what, that’s not stopping others familiar with her relationship with Jason from commenting.

"He had been going out to clubs, flirting with girls, staying out late," a supposed friend of Lauren’s said about Jason’s behavior prior to the couple’s split. "She wanted to focus on school and her career and was ready to move on. She feels really good about her decision."

And probably not as good about a rumored "Jason" tattoo on her body, which she is said to have had covered at a local tattoo parlor during a recent trip to Las Vegas with Hills roomie Heidi. Timing is everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home