She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The OC-hic.

While her sarcastic, on-screen alter ego might find fault with those who have a passion for fashion, the same cannot be said for Samaire Armstrong, the actress who recurs as Anna Stern on Fox’s The OC. A report on www.contactmusic.com says that Samaire, who was enrolled in fashion school before Harbor, has launched her own line of designs called Naru.

"The show really opened the door to everything I've got and done thus far. I started designing when I was at school. To begin with, I was just making crazy costumes for Halloween. Then I went to a fashion school and started to take it seriously."

Samaire credits her move to The OC with giving the exposure required to get her fashion line buttoned up. Definitely unlike anything worn by Marissa or Summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home