She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Bam’s big adventure.

First Scott Stapp gets stopped, now Bam Margera gets blocked.

The MTV Viva La Bam star was arrested on Saturday at Los Angeles International Airport after security screeners uncovered brass knuckles tucked away in his luggage. While this may not actually sound so unusual, given Bam’s on- (and off-screen) behavior, Bam surprisingly provided a legitimate excuse for their possession, telling Page Six of the New York Post, "The brass knuckles were given to me by Island/Def Jam to hang up in my studio where I do my Sirius radio show. I threw them in my luggage and the next thing I know I'm getting handcuffed at the airport and taken to L.A. County Jail." Bam was released on bail the following morning and flew home to Pennsylvania, from which he and his girlfriend drove directly to Entertainment Weekly’s Oscar party at Elaine’s on the Upper East Side. In a purple Lamborghini. What a Jackass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home