She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Swapping spit of a different sort.

After being rejected by Flavor Flav on the Flavor of Love, the contestant known as Pumpkin (real name – Brooke Thompson) has found love elsewhere, says www.mediatakeout.com. With lesbian Courtney Taylor.

Pumpkin and Courtney reportedly met not long ago, but their relationship progressed rapidly, the couple announcing their engagement (yes, engagement) just yesterday. In regard to their courtship and impending marriage, Pumpkin released the following statement:

"A month ago, I was hoping that one day I would find my soul mate ... the one person I am destined to be with. I never thought I would find this person, but I have. I love you baby!"

Or, as Flav himself would probably say, "yeah, boyeee!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home