She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Monday, September 18, 2006

He's your Boogie man.

Brrrinnng, brrrinnng, Big Brother: All Stars fans – Mike “Boogie” Malin is calling those of you in the Los Angeles area with an invitation to celebrate. Boogie has posted the following message on his official web site (http://www.mikeboogiemalin.com/):

A message to my fans:

Hi, this is Mike "Boogie" Malin. Thanks for visiting my official website. Thanks for watching the show all summer. I will be having a big party at Les Deux on Monday, September 18 2006. I love my fans and want you to send me an email and come and celebrate with me. If you cannot make the party, come visit me at one of my restaurants or night clubs when you are in Los Angeles, Atlanta, or Reno.

Thanks again for the best summer ever!

Mike "Boogie" Malin

No word on whether played showmance/ho-mance gal pal, and runner up, Erika Landin, will make an appearance, but it’s more than likely the evil Dr. Will Kirby will drop by. Les Deux does mean “the two,” after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home