She Likes to Eat the Dirt

Hey, you did it. I'm just mocking it.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Family matters.

What do Tori Spelling and Kevin Federline have in common? The Dr. Keith Ablow Show, apparently. A week after Tori’s ex-husband Charlie Shanian appeared on the program, Shar Jackson, the mother of Kevin’s first two children, will have her own sit-down with the self-help doctor, says MSNBC’s Scoop (http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14626187/). On Thursday’s show, Shar will reveal that she wasn’t sad when K-Fed left her bed, but that writing off his kids was a whole other story.

"As far as I was concerned, I was ok that the relationship ended…but the family breaking up is something painful," Shar tells Dr. Ablow. "And honestly I didn’t let it happen. Now in the beginning it was rough, because he was overseas, so I really didn’t have much control over there. But when he came back home, I told him ‘Kevin, I’m not going to let you be a convenient father, when it’s convenient for you. If you are going to be part of these kids’ lives, then you’re going to be a part. If not, then you’re not.’"

Shar also maintains that she considers Kevin’s current wife, Britney Spears, a member of her children’s "extended family," but that she has yet to meet Kevin’s kids with her. Could be Toxic, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home